Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thursday April 28, 7:00 pm

The forecast for the Shelton location is simple.  A lot of rain in the next 48 hours.  Not sure about the Crete store forecast.  At our Shelton location we have moved plants under cover to avoid the heavy rains that are forecast for Friday and Saturday.  We are hopeful to be open Friday and Saturday but we will close if we have extensive rain.  We tend to pool water and it is difficult to navigate without boots.  Please check this blog as we will update often.  The Crete store will be open but may be running remotely so if you are uncomfortable talking to a strange little man that is on a computer screen 120 miles away you might want to wait till the store is staffed.  If you haven't experienced the remote sale you are missing out.  We had several bugs to start the week but are running good now.

Check this blog as the weekend progresses and we will post weather updates.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment